首页>新闻>公共英语>详情
杭州英语培训哪家好
预约试听

发布时间:编辑:佚名

1. 早上好/下午好/晚上好 Good morning /afternoon/evening. 2. 再见 Goodbye./See you./So long. 3.乐意为您效劳。/不客气 My pleasure./ You are welcome./ Not at all. 4. 我明白了。 I see. /I got it. / I understand. 5. 我不明白。 I don’t understand/I can’t follow you.

杭州英语培训哪家好


1. 早上好/下午好/晚上好
Good morning /afternoon/evening.
2. 再见
Goodbye./See you./So long.
3.乐意为您效劳。/不客气
My pleasure./ You are welcome./ Not at all.
4. 我明白了。
I see. /I got it. / I understand.
5. 我不明白。
I don’t understand/I can’t follow you.
6.您可以再说一遍吗?
Pardon? /I beg your pardon/Can you say it again?
7. 没问题
No problem. /All right.
8. 这边请。
This way ,please.
9. 请您先走/请跟我来
After you. /Please follow me.
10. 这是您的吗?
Is this yours?
11. 给您。
Here you are.
12.祝您旅途愉快。
I hope you have a good/nice trip.
13. 您好,我可以为您做什么?
Hello, what can I do for you? /May I help you?
14. 对不起,我的英文不太好,请您讲慢点好吗?
I’m sorry.  My English is poor. Could you please speak more slowly?
15.对不起,我听不懂您的问题,请稍等,我请其他员工为您服务。
Sorry, I can’t understand/follow you. Wait a moment please, I will ask others to help you.
16. 请您稍等一下好吗?
Would you please wait for a moment?
17. 对不起,让您久等了。
Sorry for keeping you waiting so long.
18. 请跟这位小姐走。如果您还有其他问题,请向工作人员反映。
Please follow the young lady. If you have other questions, please contact our staff.
19.我们将尽力为您解决。
We will try our best to solve the problem for you.
20. 对不起,您乘坐的航班因天气原因/机械原因/能见度低/大暴雨延误了。
I am sorry to tell you that your flight has been delayed due to bad weather condition/mechanical trouble/poor visibility /torrential rain.


杭州英语培训中心


21.对不起,您乘坐的航班因机械原因取消了。
We’re terribly sorry. Your flight has been cancelled due to mechanical trouble.
22.我们还在等**新的天气情况。
We are waiting for the latest weather report.
23. 这个航班由于天气原因延误到12:30分。
The flight has been delayed to12:30due to bad weather.
24.飞机什么原因延误?
What’s the cause of the delay?

25.由于航空管制的原因您的航班还没有确切的时间,请您先稍等一会儿,如果有了进一步的消息我会马上通知您。
We don’t have an exact time for departure at present due to air traffic control.  Please wait for a moment.  If we have any further information, we will inform you immediately/we will let you know.
26.对不起,由于天气原因而造成了航班延误,一旦天气好转,飞机马上起飞。
Sorry.  The flight has been delayed due to bad weather.  It will take off as soon as the weather changes.
27.班机延误多长时间?
How long will the flight be delayed for?
28.对不起,我们现在还没有确切的时间
Sorry, we don’t know the exact time at present.

29.这班机会延误吗?
Will the flight be delayed?
30.请保管好您的行李标签。

Plese keep your baggage tags.
31.您持的是哪家航空公司的票?
What airline are you on?
32.感谢您乘坐海南航空的班机。再见!
Thank you for flying on Hainan Airlines’ flights. Good-bye!
33.请出示您的机票和护照。
May I see your ticket and passport, please?
34. 乘坐的航班在哪个柜台办理乘机手续?
Which is the check-in counter for this flight?
35. 您乘坐的航班在值机18号柜台办理乘机手续。
You should check in at Counter No.18.
36.您在15号值机柜台可以办理海航当日任意航班。
You can check in any flight of HNA on the same day at Counter 15.
37. 小姐,乘机手续在航班起飞前半小时已停止办理了。
Miss, the check-in has been finished half an hour before departure.
38.我们无法为您办理乘机手续。
We can’t check in for you.
39.对不起,您已错过本次航班乘机手续的办理时间。
Sorry, you have missed the time for check-in.
40.这是您的登机牌、行李签和超重费收据。
This is your boarding pass, baggage label and the receipt for excess baggage.

41. 没有三位一起的座位了。我尽量为您安排相邻的座位。
I’m afraid we are unable to offer your party seats together at present. I would like to arrange the seats for you all as close as possible.
42. 我已为您留好登机牌,请您交逾重费后凭收据换取。
I have reserved the boarding pass for you. You may get it with the receipt of excess baggage.

43.本次航班由波音737执行。
This flight is served by Boeing-737.
44. 本次航班由76座的支线飞机执行。
This flight is taken by a 76-seat feeder-line aircraft.
45. 不用担心,您有足够的时间中转航班。
Don’t worry. You‘ll have enough time to make your connection.
46. 你明天还有一个中转航班,需要我们帮您安排住宿吗?
You will make a connecting flight. Do you need us to arrange accommodation for you?
47. 您今晚必须要再取出行李,明天再重新托运。

You have to retake your bag tonight. Then check in it again tomorrow.
48.您的包里有易碎品吗?
Is there any fragile item/article in your bag?
49.您必须**安检,才能登机。
You have to pass the security check,then go to board.
50. 您这件行李过大,必须托运。
This bag is too big. I am afraid you have to check it.
51.请确认您的证件和登机牌。

Please check your passport and boarding pass.
52.请您赶快过安检,现在已经登机了。
Please hurry up to pass security check, it’s boarding now.
53.如果你有任何问题,请拨打这个电话。
If you have any problem, please call this number.
54. 请问您有行李要托运吗?
Do you have baggage to check in?
55.这件行李可以随身携带吗?
Is this baggage a free carry-on item?
56.体积超过20×40×55厘米,重量超过5公斤的行李都需要办理托运手续,不能随身携带。
Any baggage with its bulk exceeding 20 X 40 X50 CMor its weight exceeding 5 kgs can’t be taken as  carry-on items, need to be check in .
57. 请将行李中的贵重物品和易碎物品取出。
Please take out the valuables and fragile items.
58. 您行李内有些什么物品?
May I know what’s inside the bag?
59.这件行李内有玻璃制品。
There are some glass items in the bag.
60.我有一个手提电脑在箱内。
I have a portable computer in the case.

61.酒类必须托运。
Alcoholic drinks must be checked in.

62. 这个箱子不能作为行李托运。
This suitcase can not be checked in.
63. 这件行李只能办理货运。
This baggage can only be shipped as cargo.
64.请到海航货运中心办理货运手续。
Please go to the HNA’s Cargo center for shipment.
65.请问您的行李需要保险吗?行李保险每件10元。
Do you need to buy insurance for your baggage? Each item costs 10 Yuan.
66. 行李保险是自愿购买的。
Baggage insurance is optional.
67. 请将行李放到传送带上。
Would you please place your bags on the conveyor belt?
68.对不起,您的行李把手已损坏,请在此处签名,证明航空公司对您行李已有的损坏不负赔偿责任。
Sorry, the handle of your bag is broken . Please sign your name here. The airlines will not be responsible for damage or breakage.

69.您的行李中有易碎物品,如果您坚持要办理托运手续,请在此处签名,证明航空公司对您行李内物品的破损不负赔偿责任。
There is a fragile item in your case. If you want to check in, Please sign your name here. The airlines will not be responsible for damage or breakage.
70.您的宠物托运需要免疫证明,并按逾重行李交纳逾重费。
You have to show the pet’s papers for quarantine inspection, and we will charge your pet as excess baggage.
71.就这些了吗?
Is that all ?
72. 您的行李需要打包,请到蓝色灯箱处打包,费用自理。
Your bags need to be packed. Please get it packed at the blue light box over there. You have to pay for the packing service.
73.您的行李属晚到行李,请您在此处签名,我们将尽量为您装上本次航班。
Your baggage is late. Sign your name here. We will try to load it.
74. 您的行李超重了10公斤,恐怕我得向您收费。
Your bags are 10 kilos overweight, I am afraid you have to pay for the overweight.
75. 行李逾重费的标准为公布票价的1.5%,您得交纳200元。
The charge for excess baggage is calculated by 1.5% of the standard ticket fare for economy class. So you have to pay 200 yuan.

76.请到对面补票柜台交纳逾重行李费。
Please pay for the excess baggage at the opposite ticket counter.
77.安检人员要检查您的行李。
The security checker want to check your baggage.
78.您需要什么样的座位?
What kind of seats do you want ?
79.靠窗的位子还是靠过道的?
Which do you prefer to,aisle seat or window seat?
80.我想坐在机上安全出口处。
I want to sit by the emergency exit.

81.对不起,所有靠窗的座位都没有了。
I’m afraid all the window seats have been taken.
82.**前排靠过道的座位还有吗?
Is the first row aisle seat still available?
83.3号登机口在**安检后往右转。
Gate3 is on your right after the security check.
84.8号登机口在**安检后往左转。
Gate8 is on your left after the security check.
85.10号登机口在**安检后左转,走到尽头乘电梯到一楼。
Go through the security check and turn left, take the moving staircase at the end of the hall, then you will find Gate 10.
86.国际航班值机柜台在大厅左拐角。
The check-in counter for International flights is on the left corner of the hall.
87.头等舱休息室的服务员已出来迎接您,请稍等一下。
The service agent of the VIP Lounge has come to meet you, please wait a moment.
88.请到对面的柜台交机场建设费,然后**安全检查。
Pay the airport-tax at the opposite counter, then go through the security check.
89.顺大路往下走2公里就是海航货运中心。
Go along the road for 2 kilometers, then you can get to the HNA’sCargoCenter.
90.我们可以为您提供300元的补偿。

We can give you 300yuan as compensation.
91. 我们可以为您改签海口至广州的航班,再改乘CZ3881由广州至北京.
We can endorse the flight fromHaikoutoGuangzhoufor you, then you may take the flight CZ3881 fromGuangzhoutoBeijing.
92.票价差额为1300元,需要您自理。
The balance of the fare is 1300yuan, you have to pay it by yourself.
93.由于机型有变更,我们无法为您提供头等舱座位,只能提供经济舱座位。
Because of the change of the aircraft, we cannot give you the first class seats but economy seats.
94.我们将为您退回头等舱和经济舱的票价差额,并为您安排**前排的座位。
We will return to you the balance between the first class and the economy class, and locate you in the forward section.
95.我有联程的航班,如果不准时乘机,联程航班就误机了。
I have a connecting flight, if I  cannot get the flight on time, it will be missed.
96.如果您要求退票,我们将收取50%的退票费。
If you want to refund your ticket, we will charge you 50% of fares.
97.您可以保留这张机票,自购票日起一年内可以改签海航任何一班前往广州的航班。
You can keep this ticket and endorse any flight to Guangzhou of HNA within the year since the issue date.
98.因经济舱已满座,我们为您安排了一个头等舱座位。
Because the economy seats are not available, we locate you in the first class seat.
99.您仍然享受经济舱待遇。
You still enjoy the treatment of the economy class.
100.别担心,我们会尽力把您改签另一个航班。
Don’t worry .We’ll try to put you on another flight as soon as possible.

杭州英语培训哪家好


咨询电话【滕老师】:17706537281

了解更多杭州英语口语培训>>>>杭州英语口语培训

了解更多杭州培训网>>>>杭州培训网

阅读全文
热门机构推荐
<上一篇:杭州英语培训中心 >杭州英语培训机构下一篇:
1V1课程咨询 免费试听课程

编辑推荐